Please enter your information and receive instant access
- No tags available
You can master the most popular programming language. Be patient with your-self and take your time to finish ✌️
We need you! These exercises are built and maintained in collaboration with contributors such as yourself. If you find any bugs or misspellings please contribute and/or report them.
- Install learnpack, the package manager for learning tutorials and the html compiler plugin for learnpack, make sure you also have node.js 12+:
$ npm i learnpack -g $ learnpack plugins:install learnpack-node
- Download this particular exercise using learnpack and
cdinto the folder:
Note: Once you finish downloading, you will find a "exercises" folder that contains all the exercises within.
- Start the tutorial/exercises by running the following command at the same level were your bc.json file is:
$ npm i firstname.lastname@example.org -g $ learnpack start
Note: The exercises have automatic grading but its very rigid and string, my recomendation is to ignore the tests and use them only as a recomendation or you can get frustrated.
How are the exercises organized?
Each exercise is a small react application containing the following files: | | | |:---|:---| | app.js | Represents the entry python file that will be executed by the computer | | README.md | Contains exercise instructions | | test.js | Contains the testing script for the exercise (you don't have to open this file) |
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
- Alejandro Sanchez (alesanchezr), contribution: (coder) 💻 (idea) ð¤, (build-tests) ⚠️, (pull-request-review) 👀 (build-tutorial) ✅ (documentation) 📖
- Paolo (plucodev), contribution: (bug reports) 🐛, contribution: (coder), (translation) 🌎
- Ricardo Rodriguez (RickRodriguez8080) contribution: (build-tutorial) ✅, (documentation) 📖
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind are welcome!